- (Quantity - Symbol - Value)
- Planck constant - h - 6.62 × 10-34J.s
- Atomic mass constant - u - 1.66 × 10−27 kg
- Avogadro's number - N - 6.022 × 1023 ·mol−1
- Boltzmann constant - k - 1.38 × 10−23 J·K−1
- Molar gas constant - R - 8.314 J·K−1 mol−1
- Speed of light - c - 2.99 × 108 m / s
- Charge of electron - e - 1.60× 10−19 C
- Coulomb constant - K - 8.98× 109 N m2 C−2
- Proton mass - mp - 1.67 × 10−27 kg
- Neutron mass - mn - 1.67 × 10−27 kg
- Electron mass - me - 9.11 × 10−31 kg
- Acceleration due to gravity at Earth’s surface - g - 9.8 m/s2
- Newtonian constant of gravitation - G - 6.67 × 10−11 m3 kg−1 s−2
Friday, 10 February 2017
Fundamental Physical Constants
Are you an expert in your field? Do you want to reach a mass audience? Do you want to write for firegain.com ? Then look no further. At ...
ELECTROSTATIC POTENTIAL Electrostatic force is a conservative force , i.e., the work done by the force in moving a unit test charge fr...
below are list of clay processing machines Clay mixers: clay mixers blend clay body ingredients and then combine them with water. the...
science n. 1. the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experime...
Physics Formulas Electricity Here are some formulas related to electricity. Ohm's Law Ohm's law gives a relation b...
Economics Definitions Technical Efficiency / Engineering Efficiency: Goods are produced usi...
Fundamental Physical Constants (Quantity - Symbol - Value) Planck constant - h - 6.62 × 10-34J.s Atomic mass constant - u ...
Physics Formulas and terms in Quantum Physics Quantum physics is one of the most interesting branches of physics, which describes atom...